Product Management Associate
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.Job Description
Our Fund Solutions area of the business, which operates out of multiple Link locations including Leeds, London, Dublin and Luxembourg, with £75bn of assets and circa 500 people, is looking for a Product Management Associate in the Leeds office.
As part of a small team of four, reporting into the Product Management Manager, you will review and maintain collective investment scheme (CIS) documentation, such as Fund Solutions authorised schemes’ documentation, on a periodic basis to ensure that all documents are up-to-date, consistent and meet the regulatory requirements of the FCA’s COLL sourcebook.
This role of Product Management Associate requires working closely with other internal stakeholders, such as our Product Delivery team, our Investment Management Supervision team, the Legal Department and the Compliance team.
Under supervision, you will also assist with the liaison with relevant trustees or depositaries and the FCA on changes to documents.
This role also requires you to assist with changes to UK-authorised CISs, (collective investment scheme) wind-ups or terminations in line with the requirements of the FCA’s Collective Investment Schemes COLL Sourcebook.
Reporting also forms part of this role, as you will help put together the Fund Solutions monthly report and other reports following approval and sign-off by senior management.Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Team orientated approach
- An innovative outlook, with the ability to look for change and continuous improvement
- Ability to work to deadlines and to also be able to deal with a high volume workload
- Good interpersonal skills are essential when liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working in an FCA-regulated firm in the financial services industry
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of the FCA regulatory requirements applying to regulated financial services firms in the UK
- Some knowledge of the FCA regulatory requirements applying to FCA-authorised Collective Investment Schemes
- Legal skills would be helpful for reviewing documents and maintenance of policies to FCA rules