Interim Senior Marketing Executive
Morgan Hunt are working with a financial membership body, based in the City of London, to recruit an Interim Senior Marketing Executive on a 12 month FTC.
As the Senior Marketing Executive you will be an excellent end-to-end, content led, campaign marketeer.
You will be responsible for implementing marketing campaigns across events, briefings, training products and member recruitment and retention in the UK and internationally.
Key skills and experience:
- Good experience of end-to-end campaign management - planning, implementation, reporting and analysis.
- Good events marketing experience
- Good experience of creating collateral and content across digital and print channels: email, social, video, PPC etc.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading ability
- Budget Management and forecasting experience
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management experience, including event sports
- Implementing integrated end-to-end marketing campaigns across all channels: email, website and online, social media, print ads etc.
- Help create and manage collateral for marketing at events
- Analyse and evaluate campaign effectiveness to identify trends and opportunities
- Plan and control campaign budgets
- Build and maintain profitable marketing relationships with sponsors, partners, media etc.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now! Closing date for applications is Friday 12th January 2018.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.