Group Conduct Officer
Group Conduct Officer
Location: Flexible providing candidates are within a commutable distance of Wolverhampton, Cardiff, Leatherhead or Central London
We are currently seeking an experienced Risk & Compliance professional to support the Group Risk and Compliance Team division of the business.
This is a pivotal role providing our teams with all necessary information, guidance, advice and documentation to help ensure we are compliant, as well as acting as the main point of contact for Risk & Compliance activities.
The ideal candidate will have a breadth of experience in compliance within a brokerage environment. This is a fast paced and varied role, with a real opportunity to make an impact during an exciting period of change.
PIB Group is a new and dynamic insurance intermediary group aiming to create a leading position in the provision of specialist insurance solutions across the UK market.
Founded in 2014, PIB Group is backed by investment from The Carlyle Group. PIB Group is growing rapidly, both organically and through acquisition.
- To remain up to date with regulatory and Group requirements and where appropriate/required to suggest changes to Group procedures
- To provide support/training/mentoring so that Group and compliance procedures are successfully implemented/maintained
- To be a reference point for fielding queries from offices
- To analyse and report MI from the business
- To carry out monitoring activities as directed together with reporting requirements
- To carry out ad-hoc assignments as directed
- To support the Group Risk and Compliance Team and the wider Group to achieve its objectives including taking part in Group/office/business projects.
- To build good working relationships with offices whilst maintaining independence and objectivity.
Key Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in an appropriate Risk and/or Compliance role.
- Good FCA regulatory knowledge.
- Awareness of other applicable regulatory areas e.g. Data Protection
- Awareness of the General Insurance industry and market.
- A wide knowledge of Compliance within a Brokerage environment
We offer an attractive reward packages and typical benefits can include:
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
PIB Group aims to be an equal opportunities employer and they would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.