Field Sales / Business Development Manager
B2B Field Sales / Business Development Executive, Covering Greater Manchester and the North West, Salary: £25k (£38k OTE)
We have an exciting opportunity for a B2B Field Sales / Business Development Executive to work for a leading training provider who offer work based training and apprenticeship schemes to businesses across the North West. We are keen to hear from candidates with a proven track record of delivering on new business sales targets in a field based B2B environment. This role will be specifically targeting medium to large businesses (with over 300 employees) and so the successful candidate will need to demonstrate previous experience of selling into businesses of that size. Experience from within the Education / Training / Apprenticeship sector would be beneficial but is by no means essential.
This is a field base role with the successful candidate required to manage their own diary and attend the company’s Stockport office one day per week. The role has a new business focus but will also involve dealing with existing and previous clients, so requires both new business and account management skills. Whilst there will be some sales support, the Field Sales / Business Development Executive will be required to generate their own leads and open up new business opportunities themselves.
B2B Field Sales / BDM Executive Key responsibilities:
- Engage with medium / large employers (over 300 employees) across all sectors to promote all aspects of the apprenticeship / training offer, either through scheduled campaigns, cold calling, lead generation and face to face meetings.
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle to ensure targets and KPI’s are achieved
- Provide consultative support and first-line advice to employers about the provision of the Apprenticeship and training offerings, tailoring a solution to suit the business requirements.
- Complete Employer engagement meetings and the learner enrolment process.
- Keep up to date with the full company offer of qualifications, so that customer questions are answered fully, including pricing and funding details
- Achieve set targets for new learner enrolments
- Develop sector specific knowledge to enable optimum maximisation of sales opportunities
- Support the Resourcing Executives and other roles within the Department as required, ensuring the customer gets the best experience.
Qualifications, Skills, Experiences:
- Experience Field Sales / client facing Business Development role from within a B2B environment
- A proven track record of delivering sales success against targets
- Experience of selling into medium / large businesses (over 300 employees)
- New Business and Account Management experience with the ability to self-generate leads and opportunities.
- Training / Apprenticeships / Education industry experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- Influencing and negotiation skills at all levels
- Computer literate and experience in database navigation
- Confident, self-motivated, professional and target driven
If this sound like the opportunity that you have been looking for then please apply, attaching your CV.