Trade Marketing Manager
As the Trade Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving consumer brand awareness across all brands via retail and online trade partners.
A well established textile company based in Trafford Park with a number of brands under their name.
As the Trade Marketing Manager you will be:
- Working with the Brand Sales Director and Product Marketing Manager to create and deliver a trade marketing strategy to meet Sales KPI's
- Build and execute Key Account Support Marketing plans, including training and staff engagement
- Liaising with the Brand Marketing Manager to ensure timely and effective communication of revenue driving offers and promotions
- Creation and delivery of world class exhibition stands, attending and presenting at trade shows and events on behalf of the business
- Managing and motivating a team of direct reports
- Lead the Trade Marketing Strategy across a portfolio of brands
- Support internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects and Sales support activities are completed to specifications and deadlines
- Lead trade and/or staff promotions as agreed and ensure they remain on brand strategy, managing where appropriate legal requirements and report on effectiveness
- Partner and build relationships with Sales teams to support own label and Brand initiatives
- Assist in partnering with local community and internal stakeholders for any local events
- Manage point of sale/value adds from conception to execution and evaluation, ensuring on brand with consistent brand messaging development as required.
- Reporting on data and industry trends relating to trade categories
The successful Trade Marketing Manager will have:
- A relevant degree or equivalent
- Good project management skills
- A collaborative approach
- The ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels
28,000 - 30,000