Automotive Sales Engineer UK Accounts
Job Description For Vacancy No: 237023T
Consultant: Tim Bees
Company Profile: Our client is an acknowledged fluid transfer specialist for the automotive, aerospace, marine, defence, rail and heavy truck markets.
Job Location: Shropshire / Midlands
Job Position: Automotive Sales Engineer (UK Accounts)
Reporting To: Key Account Manager
Job Status: Permanent
Reason for vacancy: Growth of key accounts
This role would suit an existing Automotive Sales Engineer who is in the early stage of their career and looking for a new platform to develop further, or an Automotive Engineer (Production / Quality / Logistics / Manufacturing etc.) who wants to move into an exciting Sales career with a leading Tier 1 supplier to the major Automotive OEMs.
- Define customer needs in order to propose the most adapted product.
- Develop sales pitch
- Inform and communicate with internal teams (project, development, quality, logistic, production).
- Manage administrative support.
- Manage customer follow-up after business nomination.
- Build the sales offers during RFQ and submit it to Key Account Manager.
- Build sales offers during project in order to maintain and improve margins.
- Ensure that technical and economical offer correspond to customer request.
- In charge of maintaining and improve margins.
- Participate in internal Project Management reviews.
- Regular contact with project and serial buyers.
Although initially this role will be responsible for UK based customers, the career development opportunities are immense and could see the successful candidate progress word-wide if desired.
Salary/Rate: £30000 - £35000 (possibly more for experienced Sales Engineer)
Fringe Benefits: Company car, bonus