Our client’s award winning in-house Publishing team is in charge of building and developing the best brands which deliver organic traffic to websites across the consumer and B2B industries. With over 50 team members, Publishing is the biggest department ion the business.
The Technical SEO team sits within the Publishing department. As a team they work on a number of different projects across all of the businesses publishing sites.
The Technical SEO Executive will plan, coordinate and implement technical changes on the Publishing site that will increase organic search traffic.
Successful applicants will be taught how to make sites perform better, how to measure website performance and how to align our sites with the overall aims of the business.
- Conduct regular technical SEO audits across all the company’s websites
- Implement technical changes to increase organic search traffic
- Monitor and report on the technical performance of websites
- Conduct content performance analysis that can be actioned by the Publishing team. E.g Revenue Per Visitor analysis
- Work with Business Intelligence, UX, CRO and tech teams to improve processes and websites
- Keep up to date with industry changes and communicate these to the rest of the Publishing team
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies to determine their strengths and weaknesses
What Success Looks Like:
- Healthy websites across the company’s Publishing portfolio with steady organic traffic growth
- Improvements to user experience metrics for all sites worked on including bounce rate, dwell time, pages per session etc
- Contributing to increased revenue via optimisation and innovation of our content and websites
- Becoming an SEO expert!
The Ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in a SEO role
- Interest in technical SEO
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of using a CMS and HTML
- An exceptional eye for detail