Based in Oxfordshire, our client is an exciting and growing company looking for a Financial Controller to join their team.
This job would suit a Qualified Accountant, CIMA, ACCA or HOSPA other similar accounting qualification or Qualified by Experience who will be fully responsible for the finance function. The job would suit someone from a Hotel Assistant Financial Controller or Financial Controller background who is looking to progress.
This company is set within beautiful grounds in a countryside location and has seen great development over the past few years.
The successful individual will have a strong proven track record within the hotel industry. The candidate must have intermediate to advanced Excel skills including experience with Pivot Table and V-Lookups. Experience of Opera, Micros and Sage 200 would be preferable but not essential.
Duties will include:
- Ensure revenue reports are completed and journals are correct
- The banking to be checked daily and discrepancies are noted and corrected
- Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger are maintained in accordance to company policies, procedures and guidelines
- The Suppliers are paid on time and the payment run reaches the Head Office function according to set time scales
- The payroll function for the company is managed completely and payroll/reports are processed on time with all working hours presented to be verified and reviewed
- The petty cash and floats are managed and controlled alongside the web portals
- Review and submit accurate Management Accounts for relevant financial periods
- Review and submit Balance Sheet reconciliations
- VAT account to be reconciled and VAT returns are submitted for payment to be made on time
- Weekly forecasting with Revenue Manager and Regional Financial Controller
- Cost control and analysis
For more information about this role or any other Financial Controller jobs in Oxfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability