Sales Ledger Controller (F/T) & (P/T)
Salary: Min. £23,892 per annum- pro rata for part time (negotiable depending on
Hours per week: 37.5 hours per week/ Part time hours are negotiable
Accountable to: Head of Finance
Nearest Tube: Queens Park (Bakerloo Line) / Westbourne Park Road (Hammersmith & City)
Do you have a passion for Account Receivable, Sales Ledger and Credit Control?
The Westminster Society is a registered charity looking for someone like YOU to join a well-established Finance team based in Queens Park North West London for their Sales Ledger/ Credit Controller job role.
With great benefits including an offer of Season Ticket Loan, up to 10% matching Pension, and a minimum of 33 days Annual Leave entitlement (including Bank Holidays)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing ledgers with over 300+ live accounts for 2 entities
- Credit Control Contacting customers regarding outstanding debt via email phone letter
- Build relationships with customers to ensure debtor day targets are reduced
- Customer account administration
- Banking cash/cheques/credit cards
- Maintaining & Reconciling Sales Ledger accounts
- Allocating payments to relevant accounts
- Posting of all Sales Invoices and Credit Notes and sending these out.
- Query resolution & Repayment Negotiation
- Supporting the Manager with additional tasks
You must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Credit Controller/Sales Ledger
- Experience of working in a busy, high volume environment
- Excellent communication skills and a good understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Good team player
- Attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a local charity organisation which offers competitive salary. This is a permanent role.
Key word #Hashtags: Sales Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Credit Controller, Charity, Social Care, Sales Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, North West London