Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator with excellent excel skills and knowledge of working within the private sector? If so then please get in touch…
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join an established organisation located in Essex. This role will be offered as an initial 12 month contract with the view to start in January.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the generation of the company payroll including labour distribution records, vacation and sick leave, accrual, overtime and withholding status.
You may also be required to input data from timesheets, automated time records, production records or individual timecards to the payroll system.
- An excellent understanding of Payroll Legislations within the UK
- Excel Skills - Intermediate level - e.g. v look ups
- Working statutory knowledge
- Need to be able to calculate pay and maternity manually
- Need to have previous experience working as a payroll administrator for Private Sector organisations
- Excellent time management
- CIPP would be highly desirable
If you feel you have the relevant experience then please submit an up to date CV for immediate consideration.