Senior Digital Acquisition Manager
Purple Monkey Recruitment are working with a leading specialist retailer who are looking for a Senior Digital Acquisition Manager to join their team at a time of exponential growth.
The Senior Digital Acquisition Manager is accountable for the customer journey, that converts and introduces new customers on a global scale. This role is about defining and executing the digital marketing strategy direction to achieve the business goals.
This person is responsible for activating paid media (Pay-Per-Click, Shopping, Affiliates, Display, Paid Social Ads and Remarketing) and part-paid (SEO / Organics). This is very much a 'hands on’ role requiring the individual to not only plan but work closely with agencies to implement the activation campaigns. The ambition is to bring all the acquisition channels in-house. This role is also responsible for creating the right mix of spend and resource between channels, for creating a programme of activities to maximise returns, and managing the paid media software and agencies to meet company demands.
As Senior Digital Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of strategic workplan for website sessions (across all mediums)
- Creation of paid-media / part-paid media forecasts
- Ensuring that monthly spend is set to maximize profit
- Managing agencies to ensure campaigns are optimised
- Ensure integration with the marketing calendar plan through promoting the latest campaigns / themes / product launches and promotional offers
- Managing regular reporting to key internal stakeholders against key KPIs and suggest optimisation improvements
- Regular analysis to identify new paid media trends, opportunities and markets
- Ensure all campaigns are up to date with latest stocked products via product feeds to ensure maximum visibility across the different paid media channels
- Working closely with international development to establish strategies and objectives as well as providing day to day support
- Ensure the latest technology is rolled out across our platforms
- Ensure cannibalisation of SEO visits does not occur
- Work with the Sales Director to review and set bid management strategies
- Manage agencies to optimise the paid search shopping campaigns, product feeds and product inventory data to maximise Traffic/CPA/Revenue through Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and other relevant shopping channels.
- Management of product inventories and bidding strategies to maximise Traffic/ROAS/Revenue across shopping comparison sites.
- Ensuring the latest shopping technology is rolled out across our platforms
- Ensuring compliance with latest search engine best practice guidelines (e.g. Google Webmaster guidelines)
- Ownership and delivery of strategic work plans for SEO
- Regular analysis to identify new SEO trends, opportunities and markets
- Delivery of affiliate communication and Facebook display / remarketing adverts.
- Ensuring that affiliate and Facebook advertising costs are reconciled against actual performance.
- Liaise with affiliate management agencies to launch and manage promotions and extend our affiliates network.
Fundamentally this role will be responsible for delivering and managing an easy to use, commercially engaging and creative online experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- At least 5 years retail ecommerce management experience
- Managing and directing website development, technical and aesthetic, navigation, performance and functionality efforts to positively impact ecommerce efforts
- Excellent analytical skills - able to interpret extensive data to make actionable recommendations to the business
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and commercial acumen
- Ability to measure and demonstrate the value added by the products and initiatives
- Experience of web analytic tools
- Able to engage, motivate and influence ecommerce team
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely organised with excellent project management skill
- A background in digital design / fashion / Magento would be advantageous
This is a great time for an experienced Head of eCommerce / Online to join a business at a time of exponential growth.