Our client is an award-winning legal business in Liverpool. Due to continued success and growth within the business, they are looking for an experienced Legal Cashier to join the finance team on a permanent basis.
The Legal Cashier will take responsibility for:
- Posting all accounting transactions in accordance with SAR
- Producing daily/weekly/monthly audit trails and reports. This will include management reports, bank, client balance, LAA and VAT reconciliations
- Liaising with clients and auditors to answer queries and offer suggestions
- Visiting clients when necessary
- Training and supporting any new or existing member of staff
The Legal Cashier will meet the following skillset:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a legal cashier
- Working knowledge of the SRA Accounts Rules
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Close attention to detail.
- Competency to work on your own and as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career a thriving legal services firm.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.