Digital Marketing Executive
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- managing the PPC advertising
- working with the IT Executive and Directors to design and implement an overall marketing strategy
- developing and maintaining company social media accounts
- updating the website
- content creation
- evaluating and analysing the performance of social media accounts and the website
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong organisational and communication skills and an ability to both supply and develop ideas to implementation.
You will be IT literate and have a passion for all things marketing and technology.
Experience and Skills
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords and experience of running successful campaigns.
- Understand and implement best practice for SEO.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to produce and develop engaging content.
- Experience of handling and evaluating performance of social media accounts.
Skills in the following will be highly beneficial:
- Google Adwords
The company is a small but successful and supportive team. There is free on-site parking and the working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
If you would like further information on this position, then please get in contact with Alison in the Mploy Bournemouth office.