Room Leader/ Third in Charge
This top nursery is currently recruiting for an experienced Nursery Nurse / Room Leader looking to step up as Third in Charge for the setting also.
- Day to day running of their designated room.
- Overseeing a team of Practitioners and helping to ensure that their jobs are done to the highest possible standard.
- Creating a safe and stimulating environment to promote learning
- Updating parents and carers on children's progress
- Working with colleagues to meet children's needs
- Checking equipment is in good condition
- Keeping records
- Writing observations
- Working within environmental, health and safety and fire regulations
- Keeping up to date with developments in early years care
- Building relationships with parents, carers, schools and childcare professionals
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs the children registered at the Nursery.
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare
- Experience of working within a senior nursery position
- Room Leader or Acting Room Leader experience
- A good knowledge of the EYFS
- A good team player
- Solid experience working in a nursery
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.