Absolute Accountancy are delighted to be working with an established and successful company who are seeking a Payroll Senior. You will ideally have a minimum of 4 years payroll experience, including a working knowledge SSP, SMP, and other Payroll specific deductions. The ideal candidate will have good working knowledge of manual process, be experienced with resolving complexities associated with time sheets and overtime payments, and have dealt with payrolls with in excess of 800 employees.
- Create salary payments for all employees.
- Full start to finish payroll
- Complete P45's
- Process starters and leavers and adjust salaries
- Print / Email all payslip
- Post Journals
- Making statutory payments such as SSP, SMP, SAP and SPP.
- Complete all forms received from the Department of Work & Pensions & HMRC
- Reconcile and administer the pension scheme
- Preparation of P11D schedules, calculations and submissions
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then please APPLY NOW!!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.