Financial Modeller- £35000-£45,000- Burghfield
Our client is an ever growing organisation who continue to develop and out perform their competition. Due to continued success they seek to hire a Financial Modeller to report into the CFO. The role is a new position and responsibilities will be broad and include:
- Building financial models using historical data and providing forecasts based on various industry-related operating metrics.
- Conducting Scenario Analysis based on macro and micro factors that will help in assessing risk.
- Ensuring accurate modelling of allocated portfolios and developing new transaction models and enhancing the existing models.
- Recommending and Implementing process for improvements to budget and prepare forecast for company.
- Identifying the key financial and non-financial risks, recommending actions for mitigation of those risks.
- Applying appropriate sensitivity and scenario analysis to support investment actions.
- Updating financial models during periods of change and following business actions.
- Analysing and identifying data requirements related derivation rules and model tracking.
- Valuation of Companies.
- Capital Structure Analysis.
- Comparable Company Analysis
A salary of £35,000-£45,000 is on offer dependant on experience plus benefits.