Legal PA - international Arbitration
We are seeking an experienced Legal PA to work for a well-established law firm in Mayfair. The role is to work within the International Arbitration department. Candidates must have a strong background working as a Legal Secretary and preferably experience in Litigation.
• Producing all typing, dictation and secretarial services, correspondence and fax, including
sometimes lengthy document production.
• Preparing standard documents from templates. Also, preparing court forms and other
standard forms as required.
• Using the Firm’s technology, including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; information
systems; Internet research and document management systems.
• Opening new clients and matters on the database system.
• Carrying out conflict checks.
• Carrying out general administration tasks, including photocopying, scanning and document
• Maintaining diary and schedules for fee earners, including travel arrangements, preparing
itineraries and organising internal and external lunches.
• Processing expenses and bill preparation as required.
• Managing time entry and management for fee earners in the Carpe Diem system.
Permanent and Full Time: Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.