Air Systems Technical Consultant
A highly successful Defence organisation in Bristol is looking for an experienced Airworthiness Certification & Qualification Engineer or Technical Consultant to be part of a growing and talented team. This is an opportunity to support highly sought-after programmes especially within the ISTART UAV domains. In addition, development to enhance your skills in Project Management and Business Acumen from an industry leader within UK Air Systems.
Skills & Experience required
- Proven UK MOD Air Domain experience with extensive hands on Safety and Airworthiness, including Certification and Qualification.
- Extensive delivery of strong technical outcomes in a safety critical environment.
- Professionally accredited at Charted Engineer level or similar.
- Comfortable engaging clients and customers on site - good communication skills.
- A broad understanding of the Air Domain in DE&S.
- Able to travel as part of the role with occasional overnight stays.
The role offers variety across a range of Air related projects working with DE&S and Front-Line Commands, customers and subcontractors for certification, qualification, regulatory compliance support, management and airworthiness strategies. If you're looking to be actively involved in key programmes apply now.
Commutable from Bristol, Bath, Somerset, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire.
£50,000 - £60,000 with high pension contributions and flexible core hours.