Credit Controller required for a leading business services firm based in West London. This is a very exciting opportunity to join a company at a time of growth and expansion into the Fashion industry. This Credit Control position will report directly to the Credit Control team leader working in a small team with a great company working environment and a range of benefits and perks.
Parking is provided on site for candidates willing to drive to work.
- 2-4 years experience working within a Credit Control function
- A background in Retail/Fashion is essential
- Experience with Credit Insurance is highly desirable
- A mathematical degree is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly numerate
- High levels of integrity with discreet office manners
- Fantastic IT skills - Excel level to be intermediate/advanced
- Confident communicating with heads at all levels including face to face meetings
- Investigate any invoice/debit note queries or claims from customers to resolve any non payment issues that may arise
- Raising debit notes
- Posting daily cash received
- Chasing outstanding AR and sending out reminders
- Uploading and processing invoices to bespoke system
- Printing customer statements
- Posting out customer statements when requested
- Calculating and submitting partner guarantee limits for approval
- Assist with Credit Insurance renewal on an annual basis
- Processing customer credit balance refunds
- Updating Credit Insurance and Credit Limit in unique system
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.