Head of Marketing
A new role has been created to join a leading Hampshire based Financial Services firm in a Head of Marketing role. The post will take over from the interim incumbent who is leaving after a 1 year contract in the position. The post will report to the COO of the firm, a visionary in the Financial Services space.
Based in impressive offices in Southampton (opportunity for once a week base in the London HQ), the Head of Marketing will ideally come from a regulated environment (Financial Services, Telcos, Utilities) and be well versed with both traditional and online marketing principles. The Head of Marketing will be responsible for:
- Building brand awareness, internally and externally
- Managing and generating lead generation, conversion rates and managing acceptable levels of ROI
- Management of agency relationships (web development, SEO/PPC, PR and Affiliate)
- Staff leadership and mentoring (team of 3)
- Developing a Social Media footprint
- Leading day-to-day generation of successful marketing campaigns across the full mix
Prior experience of Google Analytics & Adwords would be beneficial as would developing newsletters (build and testing).
This is a high calibre Head of Marketing role, with plenty of scope for professional development, based in an impressive Southampton location.