The Ultimate Activity Company is offering an exciting opportunity to be part of a successful and growing business in Oxfordshire. We provide outstanding activity programmes for children from over 30 locations nationwide during the school holidays.
We are looking for a positive person with excellent attention to detail and communication skills for the finance team to ensure we receive income in time to deliver the highest standards for our holiday programmes. You will use your meticulous attention to detail and friendly approach, to work within the finance and customer support departments, reporting on income and liaising with parents. The role will also involve other finance and office administrative duties.
We offer a fun and fast paced working environment with a great team ethos, and for the right candidate this is an outstanding opportunity to work for a vibrant young company.
Days and hours can be flexible within 24 hours per week, except during Summer and Easter school holidays when 8am-1pm.
Your Experience or Qualifications
- Outstanding attention to detail and numeracy
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Responsible, trustworthy and approachable
- Able to commute daily to our Farmoor office just outside Oxford `
- Work with our booking system to download income reports
- Reconcile with booking system records
- Correspond on the phone and via e-mail with parents for payment on outstanding bookings at key periods.
- Credit cards to be matched with invoices/receipts
- Petty cash
- Fuel card expenses and mileage reconciliation
- Ad hoc Finance and office admin duties