Business Operations Manager
A social welfare charity are looking for a Business Operations Manager to join their team on a part time basis (3 days a week) on an initial 2 year contract with a strong possibility of extension. The role reports directly to the Director of the charity and will be responsible of ensuring the delivery of the charity's strategic objectives by providing senior level support on impact measurement & reporting, project management, service development and marketing.
Key tasks and responsibilities includes:
- Service delivery: overseeing the delivery of the charity's services;
- Deputising for the director;
- Business planning and strategy;
- Providing leadership;
- Provide wide-ranging operational support to the organisation (finance, HR, infrastructure and employees).
Key skills and experiences required for the job include:
- Broad operational experience gained in the charity sector;
- Overseeing delivery of services;
- Managing a wide range of stakeholders, both internal and external;
- Community-based project experience would be an advantage;
- Good project management skills and experience;
- Prior knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn, how to effectively use and develop CRM systems