Join a friendly team providing an accurate, reliable and high standard of pension administration service for Members, Trustees and Clients. You will utilise your technical pensions and process knowledge, reporting to the Administration Service Manager. In return you will receive full study support towards the professional pensions qualifications, along with a full benefit package, including an excellent pension scheme, 25 days holiday, life assurance and a very extensive flex benefit programme.
- To promptly and professionally communicate with clients and scheme members on queries when required via letter, e-mail and telephone
- Ensure Errors and omissions and complaints are handled in accordance with agreed procedures and within appropriate timescales.
- Escalate to Administration Service Manager any opportunities/ideas for change
- To ensure that all procedures are followed when undertaking work for Members, Trustees and Clients across member and scheme processing.
- Flexible and adaptable to the work demands as advised by Administration Service Manager (or Administration Service Representative).
- Accountable for your contribution to the performance of the service delivery of your team and reporting progress on a regular basis.
- Be accountable for the standard and quality of own work
- Perform pensions calculations, enter pensions data and answer enquiries to the required standard using automated and non-automated manual/system processes across a wide range of member or scheme events
- To be developing or have the ability to perform complex pensions calculations, enter pensions data and answer complex enquiries to the required standard using automated and non-automated manual/system processes across a wide range of member and scheme events
- To be developing or to have obtained the ability to undertake checking activity as required to support team members
- Continuous achievement of 95% Service Levels for member processing and completion of scheme event processing in line with timescales agreed with the clients at the required level of quality.
- To be flexible and adaptable to work demands as advised by the team manager
- To accurately record own time spent, in accordance with standard procedures.
- To support in the monthly/quarterly billing of the team’s client
- To support in the production of client Stewardship Reports and scheme event processing for your team’s clients.
- Preferably educated to GSCE level. Including Mathematics and English Language grade C and above.
- Ability to perform Pensions and Complex DB Pensions Administration calculations
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Ability to self develop
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to follow processes
- Ability to check member work as appropriate to your skill level and experience
- Ability to coach other Administration Service Representatives
- Progression towards an pension industry standard accreditation / obtaining qualifications
Knowledge and skills:
- Ability to plan and organise own workload
- Time Management skills
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh,which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.