Business Change Manager
A global law firm are looking for a Business Change Manager to join the team as they embark upon a large transformation programme. The programme will focus on ensuring that best ways of working are in place across the firm and the Business Change Manager will be responsible for enabling the cultural side of this change.
It will be an initial 18 months fixed term contract based in Central London.
Main responsibilities & requirements:
- Stakeholder engagement and communications
- Complete Change Impact Assessments
- Own the end-to-end change management implementation including strategy, planning and implementation
- Training planning, benefits management, sponsorship coaching
- Previous experience within the law industry would be advantageous
If you are interested in discussing further then please email or call Miles Fielder on or