Purchasing Coordinator - 3M contract-Perm
Our client, a supplier to the retail and health and beauty markets, has an exciting opportunity for a Purchasing Coordinator to be based at their Tamworth Head Office, initially on a 3-month temporary contract and going permanent for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
- Administration of new line forms both internal and external
- Regular Liaison with Freight Forwarders to ensure smooth transition of goods
- Extracting data from company systems
- Collating, reviewing and analysing sales and results, to include promotions and exhibitions
- Producing assembly and transfer order, for bespoke stock items
- Producing 'Make Up’ / 'Break Down’ forms to assist in smooth stock management
- Raising purchase orders for stock items or components
- Ability to structure new reports and collate information confidently, and correctly
- Promotional calendar assistance and date notification of events
- Working with label suppliers/manufactures for product labels and pricing
- Maintaining waste regulation documents
- Excellent use of Excel & Word
- Excellent accuracy skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of NAV, Shopify and Power BI advantageous
- Excellent telephone and email communication skills for liaison with suppliers
- Excellent face to face communication with senior members of
- Carry out all duties / tasks in a professional manner
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team and prioritise workload
This role offers a salary of £18,000 - £25,000 dependent upon experience working 8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Please note: due to the large number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.