Associate Director/Head of Operations
Job: Associate Director/Head of Operations
Salary: £40,000 – £55,000 + Bonus
Our client is a leading consumer market research agency. Currently working with a number of other market research agencies and a diverse group of blue chip clients across Europe, USA and Asia; this business is the market leader in providing a range of market research services on a global platform. This is a newly created job for an experienced Operations Manager to join their successful market research operations leadership team.
What you’ll be doing
As the Associate Director/Head of Operations, your job will be to co-ordinate and divide the project team’s work load and manage the existing client base. This job is ideal for a senior project manager, operations team leader or associate director currently working in market research who wants more than a just a one dimensional operational/ project management role. This job combines client management and team management and requires a robust personality who can handle working in a busy and fun environment where no two days are the same!
The job responsibilities will include:
- Managing key client accounts and developing new contacts with existing clients
- Handling technical enquires from clients
- Delivering client presentations
- Managing and developing a small team, handling the technical training
- Designing and executing market research projects
Who you are
As the Associate Director/Head of Operations you will have great knowledge of all data collection methodologies. It will be your job to conduct one-to-one meetings and monitor the personal development and business goals of junior staff members, line management experience is a must. The job entails the management of multiple projects so confidence, accuracy and analytical thinking are essential.
You will be:
- Experienced in both quant and qual market research methods
- Well-organised, good at planning work and managing your workload
- Analytically minded with good attention to detail
- Experienced in a customer/client-focused environment
- Experienced in managing and developing a team
What’s in it for me?
The company offers a generous annual bonus, flexible working hours and training opportunities for your professional development.
If you think this is a role for you or you would like to learn about market research jobs available similar to this one or in this area, please get in contact with me on for a discreet and confidential conversation.
For more market research jobs information