The main premise of this role is to support a thriving manufacturing plant in order for it to achieve strong financial performance in the short and medium term.
You will make an invaluable contribution to strategic development, decision-making and improvement initiatives whilst working closely with stakeholders across the business as well as with the global supply chain.
A global manufacturing business with excellence at the heart of everything it does
- Working alongside the Site Leadership team to drive performance, supplying insight and challenging to the wider team.
- Providing coaching to individuals, and teams, all across the business to promote a more cost conscious culture and improve financial acumen
- Providing management information to Leadership teams.
- Generating financial forecasts, including costing and giving clear commentary for achieved performance.
- Providing financial governance to the site and designing processes to deliver improved efficiency or better financial control.
- Supporting a culture of continuous improvement
- Qualified accountant who has operated at management level,
- Ideally with a level of manufacturing experience.
- Able to build and sustain working relationships with a wide range of individuals
- Able to analyse and interpret complex financial information
- Comfortable with dealing with ambiguity.
- Self-starter and credible with senior business stakeholders.
- Resilient and flexible.
Excellent package on offer