E commerce Manager
Huntress Harlow are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a successful global organisation. My client are looking for someone who is commercially minded, customer-oriented and with a high attention to detail.
You will demonstrate good analytical and data processing skills, and have a minimum of 4 years in a Digital Marketing or Ecommerce role with experience of managing websites and digital marketing campaigns.
You will be responsible for:
- Dynamic price checking and setting on company website following company policy of product being visible, available and competitive
- Managing new website development and ensure rigorous testing and smooth integration
- Managing SEO campaign for website and ensure regular website updates are issued to improve SEO ranking e.g. blog posts, case studies etc.
- Creating frequent targeted e-mail campaigns to send to existing customer base and selected specification/end user etc. databases
- Ensuring sales budget for web channel is achieved through effective management of the site
- Analysing customer trends, and developing offering to exploit
- Ensuring all new product launches through this channel are correctly promoted and marketed to maximise sales and margin potential
- Contributing to development of ecommerce strategy.
- Full ownership of marketing channels including email, CRM and SEO.
- Managing post-sales and operational support to customers of the D2C channel.
- End to end responsibility for the online trading calendar.
- Developing metrics and providing reports and performance analysis/commentary.
This is a hugely exciting role which has been created to assist in the exponential growth of my client. The position comes with huge potential to grow a team beneath you and for the right candidate would be a great challenge.
If the above interests you, please apply below!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.