If you are currently a Brand Manager who is looking to own a larger portfolio or an Assistant Brand Manager looking to take their next step up from an established brand then please have a read and apply today!
My client are leaders in the market for the products they supply. Being on the top of their game in an FMCG environment, they are currently growing the business as well as the marketing team and have a new opening for a Brand Manager to join one of their fun and creative brands!
The Brand Manager will be responsible but not limited to:
- To be the brand and consumer expert, inspire confidence with support from Marketing Manager and have excellent competitor knowledge on areas of relevance to their brands
- Understand brand performance: listings, NPD, Rate of Sale, media delivery.
- Understand Global brand and product plans and any global research
- Present plans and performance to licensors where appropriate.
- Work collaboratively and develop partnership with key licensors on co-operative plans for both marketing and retail activation
- Build an effective partnership with the sales teams to ensure that brand objectives are achieved and influencing what happens in each retailer on brands.
- Keep the wider business informed of brand activities and how they would be expected to affect forecasts.
- Brief Marketing Services on POS, planogramming and catalogue requirements and ensure implementation of these.
- Work alongside Sales on the delivery of key brand events during the year including feature wall and cross category events.
- Develop strong relationships with key customers.
- Develop local marketing plan for brands: media, consumer and retail promotions, events, in-store, PR.
- Lead the branded play strategy for relevant brands, working closely with BL&P to maximise the opportunity
The successful candidate will currently be a Brand Manager with a smaller portfolio, looking for their next step up working for a larger brand and organisation.
You will have a enthusiasm and passion for Toys, Games or Entertainments and will be looking for a long term career development path.
There is so much to offer in this Brand Manager role based in West London. My client are paying up to £40,000 with a great benefits package.