LSL Property Services Plc is one of the leading residential property services providers within the UK. With major brands under its umbrella including Your Move, Reeds Rains, e-surv, First Complete and Marsh & Parsons amongst others, we are a nationally recognised business and one of the UK’s most innovative and award winning property services providers.
We are looking to recuit an experienced Marketing Analyst into out York office
This is an exciting opportunity to look after the Marketing Analyst for two of the biggest estate agency brands in the UK.
In this role you will provide leadership in measurement and analysis for LSL strategic marketing projects and strategy development. You will establish and maintain consistent and comparable KPI tracking for key strategic projects across all 12 LSL brands. You will also take responsibility for the website tracking of the smaller LSLi brands, where the marketing teams do not have dedicated Digital resource.
- Set up dashboards and reports to track key strategic projects. In the first instance these key projects have been identified as:
(i) Website conversion; (ii) Portal Spend (Rightmove & Zoopla) Optimisation; (iii) Signboard (For Sale/Sold Signs and To Let/Let signs) Optimisation & (iv) Referral Schemes.
- Set up Google Analytics & perform traffic analysis and identify customer journeys, trends and opportunities for the LSLi brands
- Perform marketing campaign and investment analysis for LSLi digital marketing spend, and website related activities, including property portals.
- Analyse user response, web site conversions & feature usage for LSLi brands.
- Deliver online customer analyses, such as: Customer Segmentation, Retention Analysis, Lifetime Value Analysis,
- Define and implement routine reports (weekly / monthly) for marketing campaigns and portal spend.
- Track marketing budgets and spend for LSLi brands
- Provide detailed monthly and quarterly results overviews to management
- Provide recommendations on improvement of marketing efficiencies and effectiveness to wider marketing team, The Bridge and Operations teams.
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques
- Compare the performance of different activities by different brands across the group.
Testing & Implementation of Improvements
- Keeping information up to date online (eg branch directories/mortgage deals) for LSLi
- Website Testing for LSLi
Content & SEO
- Contribute to development of content and performance of SEO/Paid search for LSLi
Knowledge and ExpertiseEssential:
Solid understanding of web analytics and industry-standard web analytics platforms
Strong understanding of web analytics implementation throughout websites and applications, and performing quality checks to ensure tracking and reporting is correct
Demonstrated understanding of basic marketing principles
Demonstrated understanding of analysing basic financial metrics: ROI, budget management and tracking
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Strong written & verbal communication skills
Strong internal and external customer service skills
Extreme attention to details and outstanding organisational skills
Self starter, highly motivated to excel w/minimal supervision