Graduate Software Engineer (Machine Learning)
A global aerospace and defence company are looking for a Graduate Software Engineer who will develop in to an expert in Machine Learning to be based in Havant on a permanent basis.
If you are a graduate who is looking to join an industry leading business in 2018 whilst working on national and international significant projects, being provided with exciting challenges from day one and also have a clear progression plan then this is the position for you.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- To design and develop software from requirements
- To support Systems Engineering in analysis and capture of requirements
- To identify suitable software modelling and development tools
- To provide estimates for work
- To contribute to the production of metrics to track progress
To be considered for this role you will be able to transfer knowledge and techniques from academic research to the working environment. You should:
- Have a recent degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Maths or other relevant subjects
- Have good communication and listening skills
- Have the ability to work well in a team environment
- Be passionate about pursuing a career within Machine Learning
Ideally, you would have learnt the following in your degree but this is not essential.
- An understanding of optimisation software design etc.
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Agile methodology
- Model-based software development
- Code generation
For more information on the role, please apply now and someone will be in contact.
Key words: "Machine Learning" or "Business Information Systems" or "Computer Games Programming" or "Computer Science" or "Computer Security" or "Computing" or "Computing for Business" or "Information and Communication Technology" or "Intelligent Systems" or "Software Engineering"