Accounts Assistant - £15,000 - £20,000 - Permanent - Liverpool City Centre
A rapidly expanding company based in Liverpool City Centre is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant, who has strong Excel skills, to join its friendly team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a busy and varied role that will involve progression and development. For the right person the company will also support AAT.
This client is growing organically due to expansion and requires a focused Accounts Assistant who can 'hit the ground running'. The company is looking for someone who has strong excel skills and is ambitious. Someone who questions what they see and uses their initiative to improve things. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a busy and varied position that will involve progression and development.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to deal with high volumes of data
- Excellent attention for detail
- Strong excel skills- ability to use and create V look ups, pivot tables and formulas
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to retain high levels of concentration and have exposure with daily repetition of data processing
- Ad hoc duties
- At least 2 years' experience in an accounts environment (salary is dependent upon experience)
- Advanced Excel skills; Pivots, V-lookups, Formula building and Sumifs
- Studying towards AAT
- Proven track record in high volume, complex reconciliations
- Strong academic background
- Experience in working for a corporate and professional company
- Strong team player and excellent attention to detail
- Full-Time, permanent position
- Study support for the right person
- City Centre Location
For further information and a confidential conversation about this role or similar opportunities, please contact Rebecca Butler, on Liverpool 601 6000
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Accountancy and Finance recruiter based in Liverpool but we cover vacancies all over the North West.
We have lots more info about us and what vacancies we are currently working on our various social media outlets so please visit our website or follow us on twitter @zootrecruit.
A little note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further for this vacancy. However, if you want to call us for a chat about any other vacancies or some advice and guidance, please do as we are always happy to help.