Salesforce Project lead
My client is looking to hire a Salesforce experienced Project Manager.
This private equity backed consumer Healthcare business is looking to implement Salesforce into areas of the company. They are looking to hire an experienced Salesforce Project manager who possess excellent project and delivery management skills, as well as extensive Salesforce understanding.
Responsibilities would include:
- Lead Salesforce implementations of varying size and complexity
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to understand and define business requirements
- Liaise with the Salesforce development team to test and deploy requirements
- Manage the delivery and phase deployment roadmap
- Oversee and manage a team
- Ensure that suitable provisions are in-place post go live, continuous training, adoption programmes etc.
Experience and Skills required:
- Experience project managing Salesforce.com implementations
- Excellent Salesforce platform capabilities
- Strong Salesforce customisation and configuration experience
- Salesforce certified administrator (ADM201)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience within Healthcare highly sought