An opportunity to work for a large corporation now seeking an In-house Solicitor.
This is a full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey with parking onsite.
The position will pay £44,823k per annum plus benefits.
The main duties of the In-house Solicitor are to:
- Provide a comprehensive service of employment law advice
- Implement and keep a legal strategy under review
- Provide in-house advice on civil procedure and cost matters
- Design and deliver in-house training on legal issues
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with all departments
- Contribute to the training of staff on employment and discrimination law
- Provide input at committee meetings
- Review commercial contracts
- Assist the sub-committees and executives with relevant legal queries
- Assist HR with internal queries
- Review leaflets and other materials produced
- Explaining complex legal matters to non-legal personnel
To be successful as the In-house Solicitor you will:
- Hold a professional legal qualification
- Have experience of employment law
- Have experience of discrimination law
- Have experience communicating complex legal matters to non-lawyers
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.