Due to continuous growth, a market-leading software provider is now recruiting for a Project Manager to join their team. We are looking for a self- motivated individual to deliver multiple projects.
The Project Manager will be based in Milton Keynes although some travel to customers’ sites will be involved. You will be reporting to the Chief Technology Officer.
- Manage internal resources and third parties/ vendors to deliver all projects on time and within scope
- Cooperate with Business Solutions Manager to ensure project objectives are clearly understood and documented.
- Work with Implementation Manager ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation working with the commercial Director to prioritise projects when required
- Develop detailed project plan to track progress.
- Work with the Development Team to prioritise product improvements necessary to deliver projects
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule quotations to the Commercial Director/Account Manager.
- Report and escalate to management team as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and third parties/vendors
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks (Risk and issue management)
- Work with the client’s project management team through user acceptance and post implementation project support to ensure timely delivery of the live solution and the effective resolution of project issues.
- Ensure production comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure effective handover of projects to the support team
- Develop the role and associated processes to support the current and projected expansion of the business
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector ideally running multiple simultaneous projects, ideally with a technical background
- Demonstrable experience in software development lifecycle.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is desirable but not essential
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel, based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
*** Quality Personnel celebrating 30 years’ of excellence (1987-2017) ***
Specialists in Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office, Technical & Engineering.
Please note we can only respond to successful candidates. Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business.
To keep up-to-date with all of our vacancies please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on our own website.