OH Adviser Telephone Based
OH Adviser (Telephone Based)
Covering sickness absence and pre-employment via Telephone
Our purpose is to help people live longer; healthier, happier lives and the 70,000 people we employ are at the heart of making this a reality. It requires focus and dedication - and as a global leader in healthcare we rely on a wide range of clinical skills to help us achieve our ambitions.
- To support the delivery of a high quality, customer focused, cost effective and efficient range of SEQOHS accredited Occupational Health products and services.
- To undertake Sickness absence management and New Starter assessment by phone for a multiple of varied customers.
- To support the non-clinical aspects of the service
- To work in collaboration with internal customers, and all clinic based colleagues
- Build partnerships of trust as an OH clinician with our customer's key decision makers, and key internal stakeholders, to ensure that our products and services meet their key strategic health and risk management requirements.
- Ensure our products and services are delivered within our quality and governance framework at all times, and that 100% regulatory compliance is achieved
- Support the quality and business growth of the telephone and online OH product team, through customer feedback, active career and professional development relative to your profession and customer contracts, utilising all clinical and professional training resources available within Bupa
- Ensure all customer contracts are delivered within budget and Service level agreements
- Registered Nurse.
- Recordable/registered OH qualification with NMC and expert practitioner acumen.
- Experience in OH setting.
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- PC Literate with a good understanding of Windows and Web packages.
What we'll give you
Your clinical practice will be subject to Bupa UKs Clinical Governance Structure. You will be part of a Global Nursing Community, with access in the UK to various programmes, including Leading Clinical Excellence, Clinical Engagement, and Clinical Networks as well as OurBupa.com, our very own clinical web space, and our Regular Clinical Webinars. You will also be able to access Open Athens via a line manager
We'll look after you with our contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme and annual salary review and help balance your home and work life with 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees). We'll also help keep you in shape with free Bupa health screens and access to our 24 hour health line and give you regular training and coaching to support and develop you.
If you'd like to play your part in BUPA's success story, then join us today.