Internal Communications Officer
Have you ever been responsible for public websites and presence of the social media? Do you have knowledge of the Higher Education sector?
We have an interesting opportunity for you to join our client on a 6 months temporary contract. The role is an Internal Communications Officer. You will be responsible for creating and editing content for a variety of communications channels and work closely with internal stakeholders to create and execute communication plans to support projects and campaigns.
You will be working full time, Monday to Friday, earning £30,423 to £36,255 per annum depending on your experience.
- You will lead on designing, developing and executing a wide range of internal communications campaigns and action plans, including regular online newsletters intranet, digital signage and magazines
- You will be responsible for creating and disseminating regular internal publications, both digital and hardcopy, to share news with the University community and keep stakeholders informed and engaged.
- You will be responsible for building strong relationships and networks within the University to ensure important information and calls to action are shared with key stakeholders in a timely fashion
- You will create and edit content in a number of media for a variety of communications channels and work closely with internal stakeholders to create and execute communication plans to support projects and campaigns
- You will play a critical role in student engagement being responsible for a range of communication projects aimed at improving the student experience and retention
- You must have bachelor's degree or equivalent professional development or experience in a relevant discipline
- You must have knowledge of the higher Education sector, including policy, compliance and key performance measurement issues.
- You must be well organised and you must have ability to work under pressure and in challenging situations.
- You must have training in the use of current digital channel, social media and content creation tools, specifically in: Dreamweaver, InDesign and Terminal 4 Web CMS.
Your Next Step
Apply now and send your CV.
Step Ahead is acting as an Employment Agency
Step Ahead is committed to preventing discrimination in its recruitment practices by stimulating genuine equality of opportunity. This means that everyone is treated solely on the basis of competence and merit, regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexuality, ethnic, racial, religious or disability considerations, and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community.