Paralegal - Private Client
Are you looking for a paralegal position in Private Client?
Our clients are looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious paralegal to join their Estate Management Team in Storrington. This is a full time, permanent position.
You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of Estate Administration, including the preparation of initial estate accounts, writing to asset holders to obtain valuations of assets, collecting information, inputting in Estate Accounts, preparation of authorities to gather in assets and appropriate similar tasks, and assisting in a general capacity with file related administration within the team.
You will need the following skills and experience:
- A good standard of education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professionalism when working with colleagues, partners, lawyers and clients
On offer is a competitive salary, a comprehensive range of benefits and a first class working environment within a leading regional law practice.