Higher Level Teaching Assitant
REESON Education are looking for a dynamic and engaging HLTA to join a friendly 2 form entry primary school in the South West London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified HLTA who has experience of whole class cover, has a particular passion for art and the creative subjects and would like to join a vibrant Primary School in Hammersmith and Fulham with excellent support and lots of opportunity for professional development.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have a positive impact on pupil progress and be effective at raising attainment
* Be familiar with using smart boards and other IT facilities as an aid to learning
* Have excellent classroom management and be comfortable running whole class sessions as well as supporting small groups and 1:2:1's with additional learning activities
* Be an effective communicator
* Be a good team player
* Have a strong commitment to their own professional development
* Be able to provide two recent professional references
The successful candidates for this teaching assistant position will be confident and have a positive approach to teaching and learning as well as the right to work in the UK and 2 professional references. If this sounds like the position for you then please forward a CV or call Luke at REESON Education as soon as possible!