Retail Sales Assistants/Staff - Full time, Consumer Electronics & DJ Equipment
A leading UK on-line electronics retailer requires 2 additional retail sales staff on a permanent basis. We are looking for enthusiastic staff to join our extremely busy showroom in Hayes, Middlesex. Successful candidates, after the initial 4-month probationary period, will receive an increase on their starting salary.
Quick-thinking and solutions-focused, you'll provide a refreshing and positive experience. You'll join a great team who know how to have fun as well as work hard.
About our top choice for the Sales Assistants
Sales and customer service are your game, and you're ready to take it to the next level past general retail. You are a self-starter, with great communication skills and no job is too big or small. You have a can-do attitude, a clean and smart approach to problem-solving, and a knack for uncovering your customer's unexpressed needs.
Requirements for the Sales Assistants:
• Retail experience is preferred but we welcome applicants from all customer service backgrounds
• An understanding of consumer electronics, such as Home Hi-Fi, Headphones and/or DJ products would be preferred.
• Ability to work full time.
• Working Hours: Full time roles have the the flexibility of 5 or 6 day week. Hours are Monday - Saturday, 9.30am to 6.30pm and 7pm on Thursdays.
• Ability to commute to Hayes (UB3) daily
• Be over 18 and eligible to work in the UK on full time basis without sponsorship
Please submit your CV with a covering letter indicating current salary and employment details.
Salary for full-time candidates who have the necessary experience starts at £20,000 per annum.