Temporary CAD Technician
Recruitment Agency reference:6648500
A position has arisen for a CAD Technician within a highly regarded organisation. This is a key role updating record drawings to the right format for a three to six month temporary placement.
The successful candidate should have previous experience updating CAD record drawings for commercial building.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for updating record drawings with regards to spatial use and fire alarm installation within a healthcare environment
- Carry out risk assessments to CDM regulations and prepare full working specifications, schedules of works and CAD drawings for building works
- Ensure all documentation and drawings are stored electronically in the correct places and that the database system is fully updated at all times
- Carry out spatial surveys and format the record drawings in Autocad and pdf formats
- Collate and check all certificates and invoices on completion of works
- Provide support and advice to the team members where appropriate
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous technical CAD experience preferably within a healthcare environment
- A full UK driving licence
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Beth Conway on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.