Intermediary Telephony Specialist
Our company has made profit every year of trading and is going through a period of sustained growth. This is an exciting time to join.
The salary is up to £25,000 plus an annual bonus and excellent benefits package.
Hours of work are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
• To prospect potential financial intermediaries (brokers) and qualify and arrange appointments for internal & external BDMs
• To proactively, professionally and efficiently support brokers, in order to provide an outstanding service and promote our brand and products
• Work with BDMs to develop and execute account and territory plans
• To accurately and promptly maintain CRM records
• To maintain a broad awareness of competitor activities and the lending industry to recognise new opportunities
• To constantly strive to improve the financial intermediaries/customer experience by challenging existing processes and practices and recommending change where appropriate
• To proactively engage new broker registrations
• Outbound telephone sales experience within financial services, ideally B2B
• GCSE Maths & English (Grade A - C)
• Exceptional relationship building & communication skills
• Strong objection handling and problem solving skills
• Strong planning and organisation skills
• Positive attitude towards challenges and change
• Has a professional and mature approach to work and feedback
• Broad geographical knowledge of the UK
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.