Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive - Role
A talented multi-tasker? Join an award-winning PR & design consultancy company, packed full of exciting and creative individuals, delivering high-quality results on a daily basis.
Senior Account Executive - About the company
Our client is looking for a driven, self-motivated Senior Account Executive to join the team! This role will include assisting in the management of a large portfolio of clients. Tasked with identifying and building new relationships and working closely with their account manager counterparts will be a main objective of the role.
Senior Account Executive - About the Role
This consultancy based organisation is based in Manchester’s bustling Northern Quarter and is focused on PR and design aspects. They pride themselves on their ability to tailor a campaign to their client’s specific needs. Down to earth and friendly attitudes are essential to become their new Senior Account Executive.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Account Executive:
- Recognise, negotiate and close partnerships across numerous verticals and internal departments assisting in the general development of the organisation and product initiatives. Manage the process from the start and throughout, reporting and analysing the success of accounts.
- Provide network quality reviews to ensure that all associates are complying with the terms and conditions.
- Reply to inbound associate queries providing resolutions where necessary.
- Analyse the relevant data to recognise trends in performance and opportunities for the company to grow.
- Contribute towards weekly client conference calls, offering valuable insight and updates on initiatives.
- Presentation of monthly client reviews
- Distribute quarterly account objectives
- Contribute towards global communication through blog posts.
- Coordinate with the internal and external team members on account initiatives
- Manage and prioritise actions detailed in an account tracker
- Develop strong client relationships
- Quickly develop a good understanding of the client’s business and use this knowledge to help them achieve their PR objectives
- Facilitate calls/face to face meetings with clients with confidence
- Build and ensure the delivery of PR strategies across traditional PR, digital PR and Social Media
- Work towards growing client portfolio
- Continue to develop a strong knowledge of current market trends and practices
- Build strong lasting relationships with regional and national press
- Creating content to an outstanding level
Required skills and attributes of the Senior Account Executive
- Strong presentation skills and great interpersonal skills
- Digital PR experience
- A strong knowledge in a range of media formats
- Social Media and Paid Social experience would be beneficial
- A strong, genuine passion for PR
- Have the ability to meet deadlines whilst multitasking projects.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one year of marketing experience.
- Have a good strategic mind and act independently on that strategy.
Are you the perfect fit for this role? Apply now