Junior Incident Response Consultant
Blackthorn Trace have partnered with a leading and rapidly growing research-led security consultancy based in Central London. We are recruiting for a Junior Incident Responder/Handler to join their experienced team. You will need a solid understanding of Incident Response and investigation and a strong technical background in Computer/Digital Forensics, Cyber Security, Incident Handling, SOC, SIRT.
The successful candidate will have a strong technical knowledge backed up by relevant work experience and/or professional certifications within the discipline. Our client offer a fun work environment with like minded security professionals and an opportunity to progress into other areas of the business. You will also have access to their own Lab to conduct security research and improve your current knowledge.
The primary purpose of this role is to act as a Consultant, representing our Clients name and brand in the market, delivering high quality incident response and investigations to their Clients in order to respond to and contain security incidents.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of TCP/IP with the ability to carry out network forensic analysis.
- Understanding of file-system analysis and ability to find common disk based IoCs.
- Knowledge of Malware Analysis.
- Knowledge of memory analysis.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to report in a clear manner to technical and senior management level.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Ruby.
- Certifications in Incident Response and Forensics (GCIH, GCIA, ECIH, CHFI, GCFA, GREM, Etc).
This position would suit an exceptional and technical Graduate from a relevant degree and looking to break into the Cyber Security industry or a Junior Security Analyst with 1+ years experience in a similar role within Incident Handling, Threat Detection/Hunting, Offensive Security, SOC, SIRT.
Please apply to be considered for the application and for further details and a full job description.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.