Investment Management Sales Support
This leading Investment Management firm is improving the lives of millions of people. They have built market-leading positions in a number of specialist sectors, including smaller company financing, renewable energy, healthcare and property finance. They employ over 500 people and manage more than £6 billion on behalf of more than 50,000 investors. Their products don’t just help real people solve real life problems, they also make a positive impact on the world around us.
They are looking to expand their growing Investment Management Sales Support team. This role is to provide support and assistance to the sales team by removing any tasks which take them away from maximising revenue. The Sales Support team speak to advisors and provide administrative support such as writing up meeting notes, sending out literature, creating illustrations and providing excellent service to clients.
They act strategically by planning campaigns to support the execution of individual business plans. They complete analysis to identify hot spots and quick wins and proactively highlight leads which will assist BDMs to hit their objectives.
Responsibilities of the Investment Management Sales Support:
- Deliver a consistent and reliable support service to the BDM Team to allow them to focus on sales
- Have a confident telephone manner and be happy to deal with financial advisers, knowing when to spot sales opportunities/leads
- 1st point of contact on (overflow) inbound calls
- Responding to requests from BDMs and advisers
- Record meeting notes onto the CRM system, including feedback on our proposition and allocation of follow up tasks
- Complete meeting follow up with advisers for External BDMs including the sending out of literature
- Produce client illustrations within agreed timescales
- Assist the Events Manager in the organisation of seminars and events
- Work with the BDMs to help them achieve their goals and targets by providing regular MI to drive activity and business in each region as requested by the BDMs
- Contributing to virtual product teams by providing data analysis
Skill Requirements for the Investment Management Sales Support:
- Experience in a support role within financial services
- Confident in challenging the norm is essential
- Ability to learn to pull data from in house systems and complete analysis prior to circulating
- Experience in a client services/support role working closely with the sales team would be hugely beneficial
- Must have a background improving processes
- Must be approachable and work well in a team
- Ensure accuracy and adherence to timescales in all tasks
- Appetite to learn and willingness to be challenged. Seeks and is open to feedback from colleagues and the wider business
The Investment Management Sales Support role will offer a competitive salary up to 30k plus a number of employee benefits and elevation paths for your career.