Audit Assistant Manager - Financial Services
I am currently recruiting for a qualified Accountant at Assistant Manager Level to join a thriving Financial Services Audit department within one of the leading Accountancy firms in the UK.
As an Audit Assistant manager you have overall responsibility of large global organisations, delivering audit engagements from planning through to completion.
Duties are as follows:
- Work on your own portfolio of clients with accountability for agreeing audit timetables, briefing the audit team, including other specialists, monitoring budgets and supervising the firms audit process
- Planning and carrying out audit fieldwork, statutory reporting and project management
- Supervising and coaching junior members of staff
- Keeping Managers and Partners up-to date with progress throughout the course if the assignment
- Preparing reports to senior management and audit committees
- On-site development and being the key point of contact
- Keeping up-to date with the firm`s products and service offerings, and assist in identifying sales opportunities within your client base.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Professionally qualified with a recognised accountancy body - ACA/ACCA or CPA
- Significant audit experience including practical experience and relevant experience working on Financial Services audits
- Excellent reporting skills
- Well-developed supervisory skills.