Role: Contracts Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
This role sits within a regulative professional body for Healthcare professionals providing support and advice on issues such as censing, education, training, research and clinical standards.
As the contract manager you will be required to provide contractual expertise to the organisation and management of approximately 800 clinical and non-clinical consultant contracts.
- To provide guidance and to oversee the work of the Contracts Administrator and to work alongside the Head of Procurement in setting targets and objectives for the Contracts Administrator
- Provide specialist advice and guidance to internal and external stakeholders on standard contract term
- To manage the contracts register via the Bravo online system, including contract amendments and monitor and communicate contracts as they are due to expire
- Preparing data for the wider organisation and driving best practice within a contract management setting whist reporting on contract value and identifying further recommendations.
- Assist the central Procurement team with tender exercises where appropriate
- Previous experience within a contract management and compliance role
- Working within a charity or complex organisation
- Experience of dealing with a wide range of internal, external and connected stakeholders in a professional manner
Knowledge / Skills / Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of all MS office applications, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good understanding of IR35 and implications of non-compliance
- Excellent understanding of legal contract terms for services
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Please apply now for further information and to be considered.