Project Controller - FTSE100 Global organisation - 32-38k - Hounslow
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Controller to join a prestigious FTSE 100 Engineering company at one of their based near Hounslow. The Project Controller will to take responsibility for project management related tasks specifically with a view to new emerging opportunities, from tender and pricing of new tasks, through to project launch, execution and delivery.
Experis are recruiting on behalf of our Client a leading Engineering Support Services organisation for a Project Controller to work within the Major Maintenance Project Team to take responsibility for project management related tasks specifically with a view to new emerging opportunities, from tender and pricing of new tasks, through to project launch, execution and delivery.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Prepare proposal documentation for potential projects. Including, generation of scope and associated costs.
- Input to the SIP (System Improvement Process) database and the Baggage Equipment Risk Register.
- Process purchase orders, set up project budgets and associated work instructions.
- Ensuring the project schedule where appropriate reflects the defined scope - including scope changes and variations - is correctly scheduled, and is appropriately resourced.
- Maintenance of the financial statement, instruction to invoice and contract cost reporting.
- Act as liaison with the O&M BAU Teams to organise and co-ordinate resource.
- Act as liaison with the client to organise CST resource for projects.
- Manage CST timesheets onto the Additional works database (AWD) to ensure all project support and training is adequately recorded for finance to invoice.
- Provide support to Isolation team.
- Act as the communication between the project and finance to ensure all work undertaken is invoiced accordingly.
- Act as the primary point of contact with the customer and project team.
- Create and present data for the monthly internal Project Review report to Senior Managers.
- Chair and clerk internal meetings. Frequency of meetings will vary.
- Attend the external commercial meetings as required.
- Instruct agreed project change and issue/reissue the relevant Work Element Instructions.
- Escalation of issues to the project governance team
In order to be considered you will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to engage in two-way communication, both verbal and written to an acceptable standard for reason of operational communications and working processes and practises.
- Excellent PC skills, in particular MS Word and MS Excel.
- Excellent team worker
- Customer Interface / services orientation
- The ability to motivate people
- Good interpersonal skills for building relationships with colleagues at all levels
- The ability to plan and prioritise workload
In return, my client looks to offer a competitive salary plus substantial company benefits.
If you are interested please apply ASAP with an up to date CV.