PR Account Manager
Job Title: PR Account Manager
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
Our client, an Award winning PR agency based in the South Coast of England, is currently expanding due to taking on new clients.
If you are based in Bournemouth or the surrounding areas and have a passion for public relations, customer service experience and are highly presentable, this could be the role for you….
- Being involved and contributing to the planning, researching, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Researching, developing, writing, implementing PR strategies & proposals
- Researching and writing creative, informative press releases
- Researching correct target press and distributing relevant releases
- Communicating information to relevant press, organising media briefings/meetings, attending media briefings/meetings, training staff for media meetings
- Follow up press for confirmed & anticipated coverage
- Collating and analysing media coverage
- Understanding and managing social media platforms including advertising
- Writing and editing articles, reports, websites, brochures, leaflets, flyers, and invites etc.
- Working to times lines, following time line strategies, writing time line strategies.
- Managing clients, sending weekly reports, including what you are working on following week.
- Writing, collating and presenting status reports and yearly reports
- Attending client events, managing client events, running client events, manage junior staff at events
- Attending, participating and presenting in new business meet and greets, note taking
- Identifying new business, contacting potential new business clients
- Invoicing clients, keeping on top of client accounts and fees
- Managing staff/team delegating work from time lines and strategies
- Managing staff/ team to ensure team is hitting deadlines
- Managing staff/team to ensure work is of standard required
- Managing clients/ budgets/timings/expectations
- Managing and planning ahead to ensure work is covered during staff holidays
- Working to KPI's to ensure team are on track
- Feeding back to Director on development of junior staff members
- Assisting in recruitment process with feedback
At least 3-5 years' experience in a similar PR position.
The ideal candidate will have excellent PR skills, the ability to write press releases and work across numerous brands and campaigns in the health, lifestyle / consumer sector. You will also have the ability to deal with National Press like the daily mail.
- Car Parking Space
- Additional day off for your birthday
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/