My client, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services is seeking strong Talend Technical Architect.
- Atleast 12+ years of experience in Data Integration, data warehousing and Big Data space with atleast 3+ years of experience in architecting 'Talend’ data Integration solutions on Big Data Platform (preferably on Cloudera distribution)
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing 'Talend- Big Data’ solutions on AWS cloud platform.
- Previous experience in defining best practices and standards for Talend based ETL integration.
- Experience in building re-usable frameworks using Talend for Data Ingestion and data pipelines.
- Strong application architecture experience & good coding practice.
- Good understanding of business processes, practices and approaches.
- Good understanding of data, information and content.
- Strong understanding of design and architecture patterns and how to apply them.
- Experience in defining and integrating Talend solution with Continuous integration and deployment (CD/CI) pipeline.
- Experience working with CD/CI tools such as Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, GitHub etc.
- Expertise in dealing with large amount of data of heterogeneous types (flat files, XML’s, JSON, Avro, RDBMS)
- Expertise in real-time, streaming and batch processing.
- Exceptional customer relationship and stakeholder management skills and proficiency in conveying ideas to technical and business stakeholders.
- Ability to clearly articulate both the technology and business pros and cons of various technologies, platforms, and architectural options
- Articulate with excellent written and verbal communication and strong presentation skills, able to produce high quality, well-structured documentation
- TOGAF/ ZACHMAN architectural framework knowledge and accreditation
- Certification on Talend architecture.
- Consulting background
- Banking and financial services domain knowledge.
- Banking regulatory experience.